MSE Partners is seeking a marketing intern to work closely with the public relations, product, client teams and other marketers. Ideal candidate should already know how to use social platform for marketing purposes but be interested in developing their digital marketing skills.
- Maintaining website copy
- Creating content for blogs, press releases, bylined articles, FAQs, etc.
- Content marketing: helping create content for internal communications and clients, such as infographics.
- Take on other tasks as needed and directed by Managing Director of Marketing
- Analytical, curious, detail-oriented problem-solver
- Strong writing skills with interest in digital content development
- Able to prioritize and manage workload independently
- Be creative and have a sense of humor
- Some graphics experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
- Experience with WordPress or basic HTML is a plus
- Available 10-20 hours per week
- Working toward marketing, journalism, public relations or communications degree